With restaurants and offices reopening during the pandemic, it’s crucial to consider CDC-recommended sanitation practices to ensure the health and safety of your employees and customers. So, in this article, we’ll discuss what employers and business owners need to do to minimize the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus.
Office Sanitation Services in New Jersey.
So, what are the steps taken to reduce the risk of COVID-19 from spreading? Well, here are the disinfection and sanitation tips straight from the CDC.
- A Plan: Office sanitation services must be provided by licensed and registered commercial cleaners in New Jersey. Sanitation services in New Jersey can plan out exactly what surfaces require extra attention i.e., surfaces in contact with people a lot, such as doorknobs. An office sanitation service may also ask business owners to determine the high traffic areas within their property as they will require routine cleaning.
- The Actions: Trusted office sanitation and cleaning services will implement protocols that ensure every high-touch surface is disinfected thoroughly. Sanitation cleaners in New Jersey will also take the necessary measures by wearing the appropriate PPE to reduce the spread of the virus.
So, What Disinfectants Kill the COVID Virus?
According to the EPA, any disinfectant with an “N” label will be effective against the COVID-19 virus. Among these disinfectants include Clorox (diluted and wipes), sodium hypochlorite 8.25%, and some Lysol wipes.
You can learn more about the EPA-approved disinfectants here!
3 Tips for Keep Your Office Clean During COVID-19.
Keeping your office or workspace during the pandemic can be somewhat challenging. Nevertheless, there are a few things you can do yourself to ensure your workspace remains COVID-free.
- Disinfect your office when someone is sick: If someone in your office or workspace comes down with the common cold or COVID. It’s important to disinfect all areas they may have been in contact with, including keywords, desks, bathrooms, and doorknobs.
- Wear the appropriate PPE: Wearing appropriate personal protective equipment is undoubtedly a staple when sanitizing the workplace. Always wear face masks and gloves when cleaning services. Clothing should be immediately washed at the warmest water setting to decrease the risk of contamination.
- Reach out to professional commercial cleaners in New Jersey: OSHA-certified commercial cleaners will undoubtedly provide excellent cleaning services you can trust. Creating a schedule and having commercial cleaners clean and disinfect your workspace regularly will significantly improve the health and well-being of your co-workers.
Patriot USA Provides COVID-19 Commerical Cleaning Services in New Jersey.
Patriot USA is a trusted and registered commercial cleaning service servicing the New Jersey area. Our team of professional commercial cleaners takes pride in providing regular and efficient cleaning services that comply with OSHA and CDC cleaning standards against COVID-19. We can help you keep your office clean and your workers healthy! So, reach out to us today to learn more about office sanitation services during the pandemic.