Patriot USA Provides Cleaning and Disinfection per CDC Guidelines
- Clean surfaces using soap and water.
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
High touch surfaces include:
- light switches
- sinks, etc.
- Clean the area or item with soap and water or another detergent if it is dirty. Then, use disinfectant.
- Recommend use of EPA-registered household disinfectant
- Follow the instructions on the label to ensure safe and effective use of the product.
- Many products recommend:
- Keeping surface wet for a period of time (see product label)
- Precautions such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation during use of the product.
+ Diluted household bleach solutions may also be used if appropriate for the surface.
Check to ensure the product is not past its expiration date. Unexpired household bleach will be effective against coronaviruses when properly diluted.
++ Follow manufacturer’s instructions for application and proper ventilation.
*** Never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleanser.
Leave solution on the surface for at least 1 minute
(To make a bleach solution, mix:)
5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) bleach per gallon of water
4 teaspoons bleach per quart of water
Alcohol solutions may also be used with at least 70% alcohol.
For electronics, such as:
- touch screens
- remote controls
- ATM machines
*** Consider putting a wipeable cover on electronics.
Follow manufacturer’s instruction for cleaning and disinfecting (if available)
If no guidance is available use alcohol-based wipes or sprays containing at least 70% alcohol and Dry surface thoroughly.
For Soft Surfaces
- For soft surfaces such as carpeted floor, rugs, and drapes
- Clean the surface using soap and water or with cleaners appropriate for use on these surfaces.
- Launder items (if possible) according to the manufacturer’s instructions.Use the warmest appropriate water setting and dry items completely.
- Disinfect with an EPA-registered household disinfectant.
For clothing, towels, linens and other items:
- Wear disposable gloves.
- Wash hands with soap and water as soon as you remove the gloves.
- Do not shake dirty laundry.
- Launder items according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Use the warmest appropriate water setting and dry items completely.
- Dirty laundry from a sick person CAN be washed with other people’s items.
- Clean and disinfect clothes hampers according to guidance above for surfaces.
Coronavirus Disinfection Covid-19 Services Available.
Call Patriot USA 877-575-1129
Vinyl Floor Maintenance
Ceramic Floor Care
Stone Floor Care
Marble Floor Care
High Lift Cleaning
Steam Cleaning and Sanitization
Kitchen Equipment Restoration
Post Construction Clean Up
Equipment Periodic Maintenance
Flood Clean Up
Personnel and Labor
And Much More
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 DISINFECTION